SB Partners Education Scholarship 2024
SB Partners education scholarship
The SB Partners Education Scholarship – supported by DBTY, is a one-time $5,000 scholarship (paid directly to university/college) of a Burlington high school student intending to pursue accounting, business or commerce in fall of 2024 and is granted through the Burlington Foundation.
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2024.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
The scholarship will go to a Burlington Grade 12 student who has made a commitment and difference in their school and community.
They may have:
- Applicant or nominee must demonstrate evidence of volunteerism and good civic engagement in the last year prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Been a role model and inspired others through their leadership and commitment to Equity, Diversity and inclusion amongst their peers.
- Broken new ground or old barriers or old barriers, and been an agent for change.
- Participated actively as a volunteer.
- Made an impact in their school.
- Inspired and encouraged others to take part in shaping the future of their own lives, their peers, and community.
Applicants nominated must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant or nominee must be a graduating high school student attending College/University full time in the year of his/her/their graduation.
- Applicant or nominee must be intending to pursue an accounting (CPA), business or commerce degree/diploma.
- Applicant or nominee is eligible to receive the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
Who can enter:
- A student can nominate themselves or a peer.
- A teacher can nominate a student.
- A parent/mentor can nominate a student.
Apply now by filling out the form below and include a link to a 1-2 minute video that:
- Tells us about the nominee and why the $5,000 scholarship will benefit them
- Explain what makes them a deserving candidate
- Describes how they have given back to the school or community through volunteering